Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Good bye Lwiro



The time has come for me to return to England, slightly sooner than planned (usual problem of lack of money!). I have been here for 4 months and enjoyed every second of it. It has been very exciting at times, with the earthquakes and things, it can be hard too, but most of the time it is a very peaceful, simple and fun place. The people I have met working here are very dedicated and the workers at the sanctuary absolutely adore their animals, they work so hard everyday yet are lovely lovely people. Obviously the main attraction is the animals. I have loved to just spend time with them, getting to know each of them individually, and I have some hilarious stories of them to tell, like when Goma ripped off my t-shirt! I have spent Christmas, New Year and my Birthday here, and they will certainly be memorably ones. So a big Thank You to Lwiro and I will see you soon!
Alexa

No comments: